We develop innovative technology for IT security, remote live broadcasting and special unique embedded solutions.
Since 1979 as a leading Japanese technology company serving many industries across the globe, Soliton has pioneered IT security solutions for protecting company data from external IT security threats, and more recently delivered on the first mobile H265 HEVC solution for the live broadcasting market. Soliton continues to innovate in many markets and our products continue to grow and innovate with a strong emphasis on Research & Development to serve an ever-changing world.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan our current CEO and founder, Dr. Nobuo Kamata has been a technology-oriented leader and pioneer for over 30 years.
- Smart-telecaster GPS+ is a real-time control room solution for processing live video & audio streams, adding GPS info and overlaying them on a map in the control room.
- Smart-telecaster GPS+ processes up to 12 live video feeds simultaneously assisting control room operators in making a rapid analysis of evolving situations and respond quickly and effectively.
- ZAO Controller is our free and easy to use app for Smart-telecaster ZAO.
- The app can be used for both iPhone and Android phones and makes it easy to monitor and control Smart-telecaster ZAO.
- STC HD View is decoding software that allows operators to view up to 4 incoming H.265 video streams over the internet and decodes the streams back to the original SDI format.
- Located at the receiving station, STC HD View software can also record incoming streams as local files that can be stored, viewed and decoded later.
- STC for ML CAM, our iPhone app, transmits high quality live video from an iPhone video camera using the 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi mobile network.
- This makes STC for ML CAM the perfect tool for broadcast reporters, maintenance staff and emergency personnel.
- Smart-telecaster Zao-S, the world’s smallest mobile H.265 HEVC hardware encoder, enables full HD live video mobile transmission of live events via 4G from remote locations, to anywhere in the world, with a simple unit attached to the camera.
- Smart-telecaster ZAO, the world’s first H.265 HEVC hardware encoder, enables full HD live video mobile transmission of live events from a remote location to anywhere in the world, with a simple unit attached to the camera.